Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweaters

Wasn't it Weezer that recorded the SWEATER song? I'll have to look it up. And then in the same year (way back in the '90's) I studied a poem that used a knitting analogy. I'll have to look that up. And now (in the aughts), Ingrid Michaelson, recorded a song about KNITTING you a hat of blue and gold. And it was Shakespeare that mentioned a tangled WEB that we WEAVE.

Things aren't going well? we get all KNOTTED up. Massage is makin' it big right now. Have you been caught in a BIND or hit a SNAG? And because everthing right now is leading back to the Masters degree. We have been examining discussive STRANDS. Strands?

I had a wild HAIR recently to create a scholarship fund for my aunt who is turning 80 this month. Turns out she did not feel comfortable with the idea. Se la vi? I'll just buy her a SWEATER for the 80th birthday.

No comments: